1.FSV Mainz 05 vs TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Match Review
February 18, 2023
Both sides would like to win this game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. Here is more detail of the two sides.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. No one would like to change its final lineup.
Mainz played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other side, TSG also played six games and won 0 times. The same issue failed in 5 games also. On the other side, the remaining game did not leave any results.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in September 2022. The final result was 4-1 in the favor of Hoffenheim. Yes, the same side is ready to win another game of the league.
If we see predictions, then Mians picked a 44% chance to win. On the other side, TSG also gained a 33% chance to win. The remaining 23% chances will go to drawing the match. Here are more data for you.
1.FSV Mainz 05 and TSG 1899 Hoffenheim Goals
In the German Bundesliga, Mainz played 10 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 17 goals and conceded 14 also. Karim scored 8 goals for the side.
On the other side, TSG also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 14 goals and conceded 18 also. Munas discord 5 goals for the side. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, Mainz faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, TSG also played a lot of games and did not face any red cards. on the other side, TSG faced 7 yellow cards.
Odds and tips
If we check the odds and tips, then we can say that Hoffenheim is a better side to win the game and take more rate. We made the odds and tips, on the behalf of the past data. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. All the data have been taken from official sources. At the end, I would like to ask you to choose the TSG as a better side.