Atlanta vs Cremonese Italian Series A Match Review
March 10, 2023
There is a small change in the result of the two sides. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any change in the result. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. Here is more detail for your assistance.
Monza played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Cremonese also played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 1 match also. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Head to Head
These couple sides faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 2-3 in the favor of Monza. Yes, they can win another game of Italian Series A.
If we see predictions, then Monza picked a 49% chance to win. On the other side, Cremonese also gained a 24% chance to win. the remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the match. Here are the goals in the Italian Series A.
Monza and Cremonese Goals
In the Italian Series A, Monza played 13 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 18 goals and conceded 15 also. Caparari scored 4 goals for the side.
On the other side, Cremonese also played 13 games and won 0 times. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 6 matches also. They scored 14 goals and conceded 26 also. David scored 5 goals for the side.
Monza vs Cremonese Betting Odds
According to the price of teams, Monza picked 7/10 price versus 18/5 for another side. Yes, the remaining 13/5 will go to draw the match. It is the major change between these two sides of the match. Here are more data.
These couple sides succeeded in doing goals in the last six games of Italian Series A.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, Monza faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Cremonese also faced 5 yellow cards and 0 red cards. It is a small change between these two sides.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. In predictions, you need to take some risks. We are not responsible for any change in the result. All the information and data are original and taken from best sources of data. But, it does not mean that you will surely get the real result from the above data. Our purpose is to assist you in the game to make predictions. That is the end of the review.