Atletico de Madrid vs Athletic Club Match Review
January 27, 2023
There small change in the results of the two sides. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Spanish La Liga, and much more. After getting all the data, you will be able to make a prediction. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting.
Atletico de Madrid played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 also. On the other side, Athletic Club also played six times and won 1 time. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 2 matches.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. let’s see which will be the final players on the side.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 0-1 in the favor of de Madrid. Yes, they have more chances to win the game.
If we check the predictions of teams, then Atletic de Madrid picked a 46% chance to win. On the other side, Athletic Club also gained a 25% chance to win. The remaining 29% chance will go to drawing the match.
Atlético de Madrid and Athletic Club Goals
In Spanish La Liga, Atletico de Madrid played 9 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 2 also. They scored 14 goals and conceded 9 also. Morata scored 7 goals for the side.
On the other side, Athletic Club also played 8 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw three matches. They scored 13 goals and conceded 13 also. William scored 5 goals in the game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, both sides just faced yellow cards. Yes, de Madrid faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Athletic Club also faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. There is not any big change in this department of teams.
Odds and tips
According to odds and tips, Athletic Club has the maximum chance to win the game. They are ready to win another game in the league. All the data have been taken from official sources. Athletic Club is ready to win or draw this game of Spanish La Liga.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. If you have read all the above data, then it is not a big deal to compare the best side. Yes. Athletic Club will win this game.