Australia vs West Indies 1st T20 Match Review

Australia vs West Indies 1st T20 Match Review

September 30, 2022 Sports Betting

Australia vs West Indies 1st T20 Match Review

No doubt, it is a preparation between two sides for the ICC T20 World Cup 2022. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, head-to-head, scores in big games, and statistics. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictors. I will try my best to leave useful data for you. Do not forget to compare the data before taking any decision.

Latets performance

West Indies played its last T20 series versus Bangladesh and failed in all games. On the other side, it was a home series for West Indies. No one created any pressure on Bangladesh players. They have tough chances in this series also. It is not an easy task to beat Aussies at home. Let’s see what is going to happen in this series also. There are three T20 games between two teams. All the players are in good form to make history.

On the other side, the Aussies played their last series versus the Indians in India. Aussies did well in the opening game of the series but failed in the other two games. They failed to handle the pressure of Indian bowlers all the time. All the major bowlers failed to put the ball in the right spot. Let’s see which is a better bowler in this game. Do not forget to use your own experience. In mega games, we have seen that West Indies rattled all the hopes of Aussies with the help of Gayle and Russell. Chris Gayle is not in the final XI of the team.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other 17 times. You will shock to know that West Indies is a better side in head-to-head numbers. They did well in 10 games. On the other side, Kangaroos succeeded to beat the West Indies 7 time. It showed the major change between the two teams. All the data have been taken from reliable sources.


According to predictions, the Aussies have a 70% chance to win the game. On the other side, West Indies gained only a 30% chance to win. Let’s see which is a better side of the day.

Star Players

Both sides contain a lot of major players in the final XI. In Australia, Aaron Finch, SPD Smith, Pat Cummins, Zampa, Maxwell, and Alex Carey are major players in the final XI.

On the other side, Mitchell Star and Josh Hazlewood can change the side of the game at any time. Both bowlers are in well form nowadays.

In West Indies, Evin Lewis, Andre Russell, Rovman Powell, and all major bowlers can change the side of the game. Akeal Hussain is a major bowler for them.

Final words

If you have read all the above data, then it is not a big deal to compare the predictions. If you have any issues, then about the data, you need to check more data. In the end, the Aussies are ready to win this game. They have home advantage of pitches and grounds.