Blackpool vs Cardiff City Match Review
March 31, 2023
The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. All the data have been taken from official sources. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game of league.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. No one would like to change any player in this game of league.
Blackpool played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Cardiff also played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match also.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in December 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. Let’s see which is a good side in the next game.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, Blackpool faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Cardiff also faced 9 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
These couple sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of the English Football League 2022.
If we see predictions, then Blackpool picked a 37% chance to win. whereas, Cardiff also gained 33% chances to win the game of the league. The remaining 30% chance will go to drawing the game of the league.
Goals in the league
In the English Football League, Blackpool played 19 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 8 games and succeeded to draw 6 also. They scored 24 goals and conceded 26 also. Yates scored 11 goals for the side.
On the other side, Cardiff also played 18 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 11 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 13 goals and conceded 24 also. Callum scored 5 goals.
Blackpool vs Cardiff City Betting Odds
If we compare the odds of teams, then Blackpool picked 31/20 numbers versus 15/8 for another side. The remaining 21/10 numbers will go to draw the game of the league.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. No one is responsible for any change in result. All the data have been taken from official sources. Blackpool is a much better side but failed at important times many times in the past. That is the reason to take some risks. If you are not agreeing with us, then you can stay away from predictions. Do not forget to take risks in predictions. That is the end of the review.