Borussia Dortmund vs Chelsea Champions League Match Review
January 20, 2023
Both sides remained undefeated in the same number of games. Yes, the review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Champions League, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. Do not forget to take risks in betting. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. In this game. No one will harm any player.
Dortmund played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 games also. On the other side, Chelsea also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw one match also.
Head to Head
Both sides did not play to each other in recent times. Let what is going to happen in this game.
If we see predictions of teams, then there is a far change in the predictions of teams. Yes, Borussia picked a 60% chance to win. On the other side, Chelsea also gained a 40% chance to win.
Borussia Dortmund and Chelsea Goals
If we see several goals in the Champions League, then Dortmund played 3 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other side, they scored 4 goals and conceded 1 also. Jude scored 4 goals for the side.
If we talk about the other side, then Chelsea also played 3 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 0 matches also. They scored 4 goals and conceded 2 also. Mudryk scored 3 goals for the side.
Borussia Dortmund vs Chelsea Betting Odds
If we check the betting odds of teams, then Dortmund picked the 31/40 rate that belonged to it. On the other side, Chelsea also gained 13/8 numbers will go to draw the match. The remaining 12/5 numbers will go to draw the match.
We made the tips on the behalf of the past data. Yes, Chelsea gained all the positive numbers as compared to another side.
Red and yellow cards
I have seen that both sides faced only yellow cards. Yes, Borussia faced 7 yellow cards. On the other side, Dortmund also faced 8 yellow cards.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the Chelsea side as a better one. They can win this game by a huge margin. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data is pure and taken from the best spot. The newcomers and unexperienced people must stay away from predictions.