November 4, 2022 Sports Betting
The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Premier League. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful detail for you. If you face any kind of issue, then you can compare more detail. Let s see what is going to happen in this game.
Bournemouth played six games and won 1 time. They failed in three games and one match did not take any side. On the other side, Everton also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in three games and one match did not take any side. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game.
Red and yellow cards
Both sides faced only 2,2 yellow cards. However, no one conceded any red cards in the last six games.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in July 2022. The final result was 3-1 in the favor of Bournemouth.
According to predictions, Bournemouth picked 34% chances to win. On the other side, Everton also gained a 37% chance to win. The remaining 29% chance will go to the drawn game.
I have checked that Bournemouth conceded better prediction numbers. On the other hand, the same side also remained undefeated in the last head-to-head game. Here are goals in the English Premier League.
Goals in the English Premier League
In the English Premier League, Bournemouth played 7 games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and 2 matches did not take any side. The same side scored 6 goals and conceded 8 also. Philip scored 3 goals for the team.
On the other side, Everton played 7 games and won 1 time. They failed in three games and three matches did not take any side. The same side scored 5 goals and conceded 8 also. Anthony scored 3 goals. It is a great change between the two teams.
If we see the betting odds of teams, then Bournemouth picked a 13/8 betting price versus 13/8 for another side. The remaining 23/10 numbers will go to the drawn game. Read the statistics of teams.
Both sides failed in 3,3 games from the last six games. So, these couple of sides will face some pressure in this game.
Everton has maximum chances to win the game. The other expected result is to draw a match.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you need to get more data and compare also. We have seen that Everton also played well in tough games. All the data have been taken from reliable and official sources. No one is responsible for betting. The experts made predictions on the behalf of the past data and results.