Celta de Vigo vs Real Valladolid Spanish La Liga Match Review
February 8, 2023
There is a small change in the result of the two sides. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the Spanish La Liga. all the data have been taken from official sources. Do not forget to take risks in predictions. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in predictions. Let’s see which is a better side to win. Here is more detail for your assistance.
Celta de Vigo played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other side, Real Vallodolid also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games also. Let’s see which is a better side to win. All the data have been taken from official sources.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. We are expecting the same kind of result from the two sides.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 4-1 in the favor of Real Valladolid. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game also.
If we see predictions, then Celta de Vigo picked a 59% chance to win. on the other side, Real Valladolid also gained 17% chances to win, the remaining 24% chances to win. Here is more detail for your assistance.
Celta de Vigo and Real Valladolid Goals
In Spanish La Liga, Celta de Vigo played 10 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 3 matches and succeeded to draw 4 matches. On the other side, they scored 13 goals and conceded 13 also. Aspas scored 9 goals for the side.
On the other side, Real Valladolid also played 9 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 5 goals and conceded 19 also. Leon scored 5 goals for the side. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Red and yellow cards
Red cards can create a lot of issues for any side and player also. Yes, these couple of sides did not face any red cards. On the other side, Real Valladolid faced 8 yellow cards, whereas, De Vigo also faced 7 yellow cards. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result.
Odds and tips
If we check the odds, hen Real Valladolid is a much better side to win the game. They have more chances to take the more rate. That is the reason to choose this as compared to other one.
I tried my best to leave useful data for you. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in predictions. All the data have been taken from official sources. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Real Valladolid as the better side to win the game.