Chelsea vs Aston Villa English Premier League Match Review
March 19, 2023
Both sides have the same chance to win the game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Premier League, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game of the league.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Yes, Chelsea and Aston Villa would like to win this game. Here are more features of teams.
Chelsea played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. On the other side, Aston Villa also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in the games also. Whereas, they succeeded to draw one match also.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 0-2 in the favor of Chelsea. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match of the league.
If we see predictions, then Chelsea picked a 60% chance to win. On the other side, Aston Villa also gained a 17% chance to win. Whereas, the remaining 23% chances will go to drawing the match.
Chelsea and Aston Villa Goals
In the English Premier League, Chelsea played 12 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 14 goals and conceded 8 also. Kai scored 9 goals for the side.
On the other side, Aston Villa played 13 games and won 4 times. On the other side, they failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw three matches also. They scored 20 goals and conceded 20 also. Ollie scored 9 goals for the side. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.
Chelsea vs Aston Villa Betting Odds
If we see the odds of teams, then Chelsea picked ½ numbers versus 5/1 for another side. The remaining 16/5 numbers will go to draw the match. Let’s see which is a good side to win the game of the league.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, Chelsea picked 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Aston Villa faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. We are not responsible for any change in the result. Do not forget to take some risks. Chelsea and Aston Villa are ready to trash the other side. Yes, it is not an easy task to beat Chelsea in this match. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Chelsea as the better side to win the game.