Club Brugge vs Atletico de Madrid Match Review

Club Brugge vs Atletico de Madrid Match Review

October 4, 2022 Sports Betting

Club Brugge vs Atletico de Madrid Match Review

There is one match difference between the performance of the two teams. Brugge needs to win this game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, head-to-head, statistics, and goals in the UEFA Champions League. Do not forget to compare all the facts and figures. I will try my best to leave useful data for you. If you face any issue, then you need to check it also.

Latest performance

Club Brugge played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 back to back games. On the other side, Atletico de Madrid also took part in six games and won 3 times. They failed in a couple of games. Moreover, Madrid also failed in one game. It is a major change in the results of teams.

Results in the last six games

Club de Brugge : W,W,L,L,L,L

Atletico de Madrid : W,W,W,L,L,D

You have seen all the latets results in the above. Now, it is not a big deal to differentiate between these sides.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here is head-to-head and prediction data of teams.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in December 2018. The final result was 0-0 in the favor of both sides. So, we cannot take any chance on the behalf of this data. Here are the predictions of teams.


We took predictions after taking and comparing the data of teams. Club Brugge piked 26% chance to win. On the other side, Atletico de Madrid also gained a 48% chance to win. Moreover, the remaining 26% chances will go to a draw game.

Goals in the UEFA Champions League

In the Champions League, Club Brugge played one game and remained undefeated. On the other side, they scored one goal and conceded also 0. Syllia scored 1 goal for the team.

On the other side, Athletico de Madrid also took part in one game and failed in it. They scored 0 goals and conceded 2 also. Mario scored one goal for the team.

Red and Yellow cards

I have checked the yellow and red card information of the two teams and found nothing. Both teams just faced yellow cards in recent matches.

Betting Odds

According to betting odds of teams, Club Brugge picked 29/10 numbers versus 1/1 for Atletico de Madrid. The remaining numbers of 12/5 will go to the drawn game.


Club Brugge remained undefeated in the last couple of games in the same league.

Betting Tips

Both sides have the same chance to win the game. We are expecting a draw results instead of other.

Final words

If you have picked all the latest and up information, then it is not a big deal to decide on predictions. Yes, these sides have a 50% chance to win. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. We made these predictions very carefully.