Coventry City vs Wigan Athletic Match Review
November 1, 2022
The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Football League. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data.
Coventry City played six games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and one match did not leave any result. On the other side, Wigan also took part in six games and won 1 time. They failed in 5 games also.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. I will update all the latest squads here.
Head to Head
Both sides did not face each other in recent times. So, we cannot take any decisions on the behalf of the head-to-head result.
Results in the last six games
Coventry City: W, W, W, L, L, D
Wigan: L, L,L, L,L, W
There is a huge change in the performance of teams. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. Here is more data for you.
Goals in the English Football League
If we see predictions, Convetrny City played six games and won 2 times. Scored 5 goals and conceded 6 also. Viktor scored 5 goals for the team.
On the other side, Wigan also took part in 8 games and won 4 times. They failed in three games and succeeded to draw one game also. The same side scored 11 goals and conceded 9 also. Will scored 9 goals.
Red and yellow cards
Both sides did not face any red cards in the recent games. So, there will be any pressure on teams. However, these sides conceded 2.3 yellow cards in the last games.
If we see predictions, then Coventry City picked a 40% chance to win. On the other side, Wigan also conceded 43% chances. The remaining 17% chance will go to the drawn game.
Coventry City vs Wigan Athletic Stats
According to the statistics of teams, we have seen a huge change in the result. Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last three back-to-back games. Here are betting tips for teams.
Coventry City vs Wigan Athletic Betting Tips
If we check the betting tips of teams, then we are expecting a draw game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. Do not forget to take the risk in betting. We made these predictions on the behalf of real and official sources. In the end, we can say that Conevtry is on the better side. Because Wigan failed in the last 5 games of the English Football League. So, we can choose the other side for predictions. All the information is real and taken from a real spot.