D.C United vs New York Bulls Betting Review

D.C United vs New York Bulls Betting Review

July 11, 2022 Sports Betting

D.C United vs New York Bulls Betting Review

New York Red Bulls and D.C United will play an actual game in US Major Soccer League. There is a complete difference between the performance of teams. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, predictions, US Major Soccer League goals, and the latest individual scores.

Latest performance

D.C United played six games and won only a single contest. They failed in 4 matches, and one battle did not leave any result. On the other side, New York Red Bulls also took part in 6 rounds to win in 3. The same side failed in a couple of games and won the match did not leave any result.

Head to Head results

According to the head result, both sides faced each other in May 2022. Where New York Red Bulls remained undefeated by 4-1, it is a significant difference in the performance.

The head-to-head result will psychologically help the New York Red Bulls in the match. They will fight to team without any fear of losing.

Red and Yellow Cards

Red and yellow cards also played a vital role in football games. From DC United, Chris has conceded 4 yellow cards and one 0 red cards. On the other side, New York Red Bulls, Neals also faced 7 Red cards and one red card. So, a much difference in the aspects also.


According to the latest predictions updates, D.C United conceded a 33% chance of winning. On the other side, New York Red Bulls also gained a 39% chance of winning. Whereas 28% chances are leading to a draw game. Here are collective and individual performances of teams.

Goals in US Major Soccer League

In the US Major Soccer League, D.C United played 9 games and won 3 times. They scored 13 goals and conceded 15 also. Fountas scored 9 goals.

On the other side, New York Red Bulls also participated in 11 matches, winning 6. They scored 16 goals and conceded 11 also. Lewis was a star player with 9 goals. It is also an excellent source for deciding on betting.

Latest results in the last six games

D.C United : L,L,L,L,D,L

New York Red Bulls : W,W,W,L,L,D

So, New York red bulls posted three back-to-back wins in the US Major Soccer League. D.C United is still struggling in this formate of football.

Final Words

If you have read all the above information, it is not a big deal to declare the day’s winner. Yes, New York Red Bulls is a prominent side in this game to have more chances to win. You also have checked that head to head result belongs to New York Red Bulls. So, Red Bulls have consisted of a solid lineup with a positive record to win this match. We made these predictions on behalf of past data. However, no one is responsible for winning or losing in betting.