Espanyol vs Girona Match Review
December 9, 2022
There is not any change in the performance of the two sides. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the Spanish La Liga. after getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Espanyol played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 2 games and 3 matches did not take any side. On the other side, Girona also took part in six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in one game and three matches did not take any side. Here is more data for you.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Let’s see which will be the final lineup.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of Girona. So, Girona has more chances to win the game.
Espanyol picked 46% chances to win. On the other side, Girona also gained a 27% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the match. Let’s see which is the better side in this game.
Goals in the Spanish La Liga
In the Spanish La Liga, Espanyol played 7 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches, they scored 8 goals and conceded 13 also, Joselu scored 7 goals for the side,
On the other side, Girona also took part in 7 games and won 1 time. They failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also.
Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of Spanish La Liga.
Girona has maximum chances to win the game. The other expected result is to draw the match.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, both sides faced only yellow cards. Yes, Espanyol faced 8 yellow cards by two players. On the other side, Girona also faced 3 yellow cards and 1 red card.
Espanyol vs Girona Betting Odds
If we compare the betting odds of the team, then Espanyol picked a 19/20 betting price versus 27/10 for another side. The remaining 12/5 numbers will go to draw the match. Let’s see which is a better side in this game.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Girona as a better side. The same side left useful information for us. Do not forget to take risks in betting. No doubt, both sides have the same chances to win the game. In betting, you need to take some risk.