FC Schalke 04 vs RB Leipzig Match Review
December 25, 2022
FC Schalke played six games and won only one match. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the German Bundesliga. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. Here is the complete detail of the two sides.
FC Schalke played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 5 games and did not draw any game. On the other hand, RB Leipzig also took part in six games and won all the time. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.
Head to head
Both sides faced each other in Feb 2021. The final result was 0-3 in the favor of RB Leipzig. Here are the predicitons of teams.
If we check the predicitons of teams, then FC Chalke picked a 17% chance to win. On the other hand, RB also gained a 62% chance to win. The remaining 21% chance will go to drawing the match.
FC Schalke 04 and RB Leipzig Goals
In the German Bundesliga, FC Chalke played 8 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw one game also. On the other hand, they scored 9 goals and conceded 19 also. Simon scored 3 goals for the side.
On the next side, RB Leipzig played 8 games and failed in 3 games. The same side won 2 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. Christopher scored 11 goals for the side. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game in the German Bundesliga.
FC Schalke 04 vs RB Leipzig Betting Odds
If we see betting odds, then FC Chalke picked a 4/1 betting rate versus 11/20 for RB Leipzig. On the other side, 10/3 numbers will go to draw the match. We made these odds on the behalf of the past data. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting.
Red and yellow cards
According to cards in the game, FC Chalke faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, RB Leipzig also faced 6 yellow cards and 1 red card. It is not a big change between the two sides of the day.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose FC Chalke as a better side. They can do better than the other one. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you face any more information, then you can compare here.