Getafe vs Girona Spanish La Liga Match Review
February 16, 2023
Getafe did not win even a single game in the last six games. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Spanish La Liga, and much more. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. Here are complete facts and figures from two sides.
Getafe played six games and won 0 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other side. Girona also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw one match also. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Getafe vs Girona Head-to-Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 3-1 in the favor of Girona. Yes, they can win another game in the league. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result.
If we see predictions, then Getafe picked a 40% chance to win. On the other side, Girona also gained a 30% chance to win. The remaining 30% chance will go to drawing the match. Here are the goals in Spanish La Liga.
Getafe and Girona Goals
In Spanish La Liga, Getafe played 11 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 10 goals and conceded 14 also. Enes scored 7 goals for the side.
On the other side, Girona also played 10 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. they scored 10 goals and conceded 16 also. Stuani scored 5 goals for the side. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.
Odds and tips
According to data from the two sides, Girona is a better side to win the game. They can get more positive results and prices in this match also. Here is information about the yellow and red cards.
Yellow and red cards
According to the red and yellow cards, there is a small change between the two teams. Yes, Getafe faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Girona also faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. Here are the final predictions of the teams.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result. In predicitons, we must have to take some risk. All the data have been taken from bets spots. If you have any issues, then go to more information and gather for the next task. Getafe did not win even a single game in the last some matches. That is the reason to choose another side for betterment. I would like to ask you to choose Girona as the best one. That is the end of the review.