Hull City vs Luton Town Match Review
September 20, 2022
Luton Town is one of the best teams in the English Football League. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, predictions, and goals in the English Football League. After reading all information, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to explain the latest games’ significant features. Let’s start the task without wasting time.
Hull City played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 5 games also. On the other side, Luton Town also participated in six games and won 3 times. The same side also failed in one game, and in 2 matches did not take any side. Here is head-to-head data.
Head to Head
According to head data, both sides faced each other in March 2022. The final result was 1-3 in favor of Luton Town. Here is the predictions detail of the teams.
Hull City picked 37% chances to win. On the other side, Luton Town also gained a 34% chance of winning. The remaining 29% chances will go to draw games.
Goals in the English Football League
Hull City played 5 games in the English Football League and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games also. They scored 7 goals and conceded 9 also. Oscar scored 7 goals.
On the other hand, Luton Town also took part in 4 games and won 2 times. They failed in one game, and the other game did not leave any results.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. According to updates, no one would like to change the final result.
Hull City picked 17/10 betting price versus 13/8 for Luton Town. The remaining 11/5 numbers will go to the drawn match. It is a far change between the two teams.
Red and Yellow cards
These couple of teams faced yellow cards. Each team faced 3,3 yellow cards. On the other hand, no one conceded any red card. It is a piece of good news for two sides.
Results in the last six games
Hull City : W,L,L,L,L,L
Luton Town : W,W,W,L,D,D
You have seen a massive change in the overall results in the last six games. Moreover, we checked the same outcomes in the English Football League. So, you can take any chance after getting the above data. Here is the conclusion for you.
If you have read all the data and information, then it is not a big deal to compare the teams. Yes, Luton Town showed an excellent performance in the English Premier League. They failed in only one game. On the other side, Hull City failed in 5 back to back games in the English Football League. It is the reason to choose Luton Town for betting. We made these tips and predictions very carefully. You can alter the final result. In betting, you have to take some risks always.