India vs New Zealand 1st T20 Match Review

India vs New Zealand 1st T20 Match Review

January 25, 2023 Sports Betting

India vs New Zealand 1st T20 Match Review

After the one-day series, it is a great chance for two sides to make a presence in the short format. Both sides would like to win this game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, performance in the latest matches, and all individual performances of players as well as teams. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting.

Latest performance

No doubt, one day is a very different game from the short format. However, the lead of 3-0 will create a much change in the performance of the teams. Yes, the Indian side has a chance to win the T20 series also. I gathered all the official data before taking the final decision. In the one-day games, Shubman Gill, R Sharma, and Kohli are the better ones. No doubt, both players did not have a chance in the t20 games. They want to get some rest before the series versus the Aussies.

On the other side, New Zealand also has some magic players in the formate. Micheal Bracewell, Ish sodhi, and Santner are the top players to make a good start in the series. All three games of this series will leave a lot of entertainment for viewers around the entire world. Yes, we are also hoping for the same kind of game. According to us, the Indian side has a lot of chances to win the game. The same side has home and pitch advantages. That is the reason to give more chance. H Pandya is a dangerous captain to do something better than in the past.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other 22 times in the T20 formate. Yes, the Indian side remained undefeated in 12 games from the start of this format. On the other side, New Zealand also remained undefeated 9 times. The remaining game did not leave any result for us.


If we see predictions, then New Zealand has a 40% chance to win. New Zealand has some outstanding players in the squads. Yes, Devon Convey and Philip are better ones to make some chances. On the other side, the Indian side has a 60% chance of winning the game. We cannot forget the SKY and skipper on the blue side. Here are the final words to make the best prediction for you.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for your assistance. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, the Indian side is ready to win the game. They showed a world-class performance in the last matches. On the other side, New Zealand did well in the world cup games. They can use that experience in this game also. However, no one is hundred percent sure about the short format. A single player can change the side of the game at any time. So, both sides can change the result at any time.