India vs Zimbabwe 1st ODI Betting Review

India vs Zimbabwe 1st ODI Betting Review

August 9, 2022 Sports Betting

India vs Zimbabwe 1st ODI Betting Review

The Indian team will play three one-day games versus Zimbabwe in a short time. There will not be any change in the squad for Asia Cup 2022 and the tour of Zimbabwe. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, predictions, odds, tips, star players, and expected results of teams. Here is a detailed description of teams and players.

Latest performance

The Indian side came back from West Indies after playing one day and the T20 series. The blue shirts remained undefeated in a couple of formats. In one-day internationals, Rohit XI trashed the West Indies in all games. So, it will create some pressure on the Zimbabwe team. All the significant players performed well for India. Pandya, Pant, Arshadeep, and Siraj rattled all the hopes of the West Indies at a crucial time. Here is some information about Zimbabwe.

Zimbabwe played its last one-day series versus Bangladesh and won it after 9 years. It is a good achievement by the hosts. Innocent and Raza remained the difference between the two teams. Sikandar Raza was declared the man of the match in the series’ first two games. Innocent and Chakabva also did well in 1st and 2nd games of the series. Zimbabwe is hopeful of doing something better than the last one. Here is head-to-head information between India and Zimbabwe.

Head to Head

Both teams faced each other 63 times in one-day international games. Indian team remained undefeated for 51 matches. On the other side, Zimbabwe trashed the Indians for 10 games. The remaining 2 games ended without any results. So, it is a complete story of head-to-head games.

Match detail

It is scheduled to play on 18th August 2022. According to the local time of Zimbabwe, the match will start at 9:00 AM. so it is a day game for viewers.


The Indian team has a 70% chance of winning this game. On the other side, Zimbabwe also gained a 30% chance of winning. An upset can change the situation.

Star Players

In Zimbabwe, batting will play a vital role for both teams. The whole of Zimbabwe depends upon the Raza, Innocent, and Chakabva. If these players stay on the crease, the result may be different than the expectations. There are some issues in the bowling lineup of Zimbabwe.

On the other side, the Indian side contains a lot of intelligent players in the teams. Rohit Sharma, Kohli, Pant, Pandya, and B Kummar are their primary weapon for them. They would like to get some experience before the Asia Cup 2022. Let’s see what is going to happen in the most crucial game.


All the previous data showed that India had maximum chances of winning this game. Because if they fail in this game, it will also impact the Asia Cup 2022. So, no one would like to see this result. At the end of the content, blue shirts will easily win the game with a heavy margin. We made thee predictions very carefully.