Lecce vs Sassuolo Italian Series A Match Review
February 10, 2023
Both sides have the same chance to win the game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Italian Series A, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of change as a result of teams. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more information.
Lecce played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 matches and succeeded to draw 2 matches. On the other side, Sassulo also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw one match also.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of Sassuolo. Yes, they can win another game of Italian Series A.
If we check the predictions of teams, then Lecce picked a 36% chance to win. On the other side, Sassuolo also gained a 37% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the match. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Lecce and Sassuolo Goals
In the Italian Series A, Leece played 10 games and won 2 times. They failed in three games and succeeded to draw 5 matches also. The same side scored 12 goals and conceded 13 also. Gabriel scored 7 goals for the side.
Sassuolo also played 11 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 11 goals and conceded 20 also, Davide scored 5 goals for the side.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Let’s see which is a better final XI in this game.
Red and yellow cards
There is not a big change in the cards of the two sides. Yes, Lecce faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards.on the other side, Sassuolo also faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. Let’s see which is a good one in this match.
Odds and tips
According to odds and tips, Lecce is a much better side to win this game. No doubt, they can do well in this game to attain the target. That is the reason to choose this side for better results. Here are the final predictions for your assistance.
If you have read all the information in the above detail, then you can take and compare any data. Yes, do not forget to use your own experience also. We made these predictions on the behalf of the basic information. We are not responsible for any kind of change in the result. Lecce always performed well in tough games. Sassuolo is a great side in this match. Lecce is a good one to create pressure. Sassuolo needs to do well if they want to win this game.