Leece vs Atlanta Match Review
November 2, 2022
The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the Italian Series A. after getting all information, you will be able to make predictors. I will try y best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can go for more data. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting.
Leece played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in three games also. On the other side, they succeeded to draw 2 matches. On the other side, Atlanta played six games and won 4 times . the same side failed in one game and one match did not leave any result.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other for 2 years. Atlanta remained undefeated by a 7-2 result. It is a big change in the performance of teams.
If we see predictions, then Leece picked an 18% chance to win. On the other side, Atlanta also gained a 59% chance to win. The remaining 23% chances will go to a draw match. Here are the goals in the Italiana series A.
Goals in the Italian Series A
In the Italian Series A, Leece played 6 games and won 0 times. They failed in 2 games and 4 matches did not leave any results. The same side scored 5 goals and conceded 7 also. Gabriel scored 4 goals for the team.
On the other side, Atlanta played 5 games and won 4 times. They failed in 0 games and one match did not leave any result
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Atalanta would like to play without any change.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, both sides faced only 2,2 yellow cards in the recent games. However, no one faced any red cards. It is a piece of good news for two sides.
Lecce vs Atalanta Betting Odds
On the behalf of the betting odds, Leece picked a 10/3 betting price versus ¾ for Atlanta. The remaining 13/5 price will go to the drawn game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. Here is the conclusion for you.
Atalanta remains is undefeated in the last 4 back to back games.
Atlanta will easily win this game. The other expected result is a draw.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more detail. In the end, I would like to ask you if both sides are ready to win the game. However, Atlanta has maximum chances to win the game. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. We made predictions after getting data. Let’s see which is a better side of the day. In betting, do not forget to take the risk.