Liverpool vs Newcastle United Match Review
August 31, 2022
There is a complete difference between the winning results of teams. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in English Premier League, and statistics. After reading all detail, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave helpful information for you. Here is a complete summary of the match.
Liverpool played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games, and 2 matches did not leave any result. Moreover, Newcastle United also participated in six games and won 3 times. The remaining 3 games did not leave any result for a couple of teams.
Head to Head
Both teams played each other in April 2022. The final result was 0-1. So, Liverpool has some advantage over the other teams.
Results in the last six games
Liverpool : W,W,L,L,D,D
Newcastle United : W,W,W,D,D,D
Newcastle did not lose any game in the last six matches.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. However, the winning combination of any team will not change.
There is a complete difference between the predictions of teams. Liverpool picked 75% chances to win. On the other hand, Newcastle gained only a 9% chance of winning. The remaining 16% chance will go to a draw match.
Goals in English Premier League
In the English Premier League, Liverpool played 2 games and won 1 time. They succeeded in drawing one game, also. The same side scored 10 goals and conceded 1 also. Moreover, Diaz scored 3 goals.
On the other hand, Newcastle played 2 games and won 1 time. They did draw 2 matches also. The same side scored 1 goal and conceded 1 also. Wilson scored 2 goals.
If we compare betting odds of teams, then Newcastle United picked 17/2 versus 9/2. On the other hand, 9/2 numbers will go to draw a match.
Both sides succeeded in doing goals in the last 2 games.
We are expecting no result from this game.
Red and Yellow cards
Diaz from Liverpool faced 2 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Whereas Wilson from Newcastle United also faced the exact numbers of the card.
So, we have checked different aspects of teams. In the end, you need to take some risks in this game. No doubt, Liverpool is a better side to win. On the other side, we cannot ignore Newcastle United also.
I have checked that Newcastle United did not fail in any game from the last six games. Whereas Liverpool also succeeded in winning the head-to-head game. These are the essential things to see before making the last decision. If we see the performance in English Premier League 2022, Liverpool also showed better results. At the end of the task, both sides have the same chance of winning. Do not forget to take some risks in this game.