Lyon vs Strasbourg Match Review
December 16, 2022
Lyon and Strasbourg are going to play an important game in French League 1. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the French League 1. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. I will try my best to leave useful data for you.
These couple of sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. According to us, both teams will play with the last players.
Lyon played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 games also. On the other side, Strasbourg also took part in six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw three matches also.
Head to Head
These couple sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of the couple side. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
According to predictions of teams, Lyon picked a 54% chance to win. On the other hand, Strasbourg also gained a 24% chance to win. The same side failed in 22% of chances to win.
Lyon is a much better side than the other team. The other expected result is to draw the match.
Goals in the French League 1
In the French League 1, Lyon played 8 games 5 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, they discord 16 goals and conceded 6 also. Alexandre scored 9 goals.
On the other hand, Strasbourg also took part in 7 games and won 1 time. They failed in three games and succeeded to draw three also. The same side scored 10 goals and conceded 13 also. Diallo scored 6 goals for the side.
These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of French League 1.
Lyon will get more price as compared to another one. Because the same side did well in French League 1 and in over results of football in domestic matches.
Red and yellow cards
Both sides faced yellow cards in the last six games. Moreover, Lyon faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. Whereas, Strasbourg also gained 7 yellow cards and 2 red cards.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of results in betting. You have checked that Strasbourg did well in all kinds of the department in football. That is the reason to choose this side. In betting, you need to take risks always in football.