Manchester City vs Fulham Match Review
October 29, 2022
The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and odds. After getting all information, you can make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful results. In betting, you need to take some risk. Do not forget to compare the data of teams. Here is the complete detail of the two teams. Let’s see which is a better side of the day.
Manchester City played six games and won 3 times. They failed in one game 2 matches did not leave any results. On the other side, Fulham also participated in six games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and one match did not leave any result.
I have checked that both sides remained well in the same number of games. Whereas Manchester City failed in one game and Fulham also did not succeed in 2 games.
Results in the last six games
Manchester City: W, W, W, L, D, D
Fulham: W, W, W, L, L, D
There is only one game difference between the two sides.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Here is head to heads and predictions of games.
Head to Head
According to head to head games, Manchester City remained undefeated by a 4-1 result. The match was played for 7 months. Here are the predictions of teams.
Manchester City picked an 86% chance to win. Whereas, Fulham also gained a 10% chance to win. The remaining 4% chances will go to the drawn game.
Red and yellow cards
Manchester City did not face any red cards in the last six games. On the other hand, both sides conceded 2,2 yellow cards. So, there is not any kind of pressure on the two teams.
Goals in the English Premier League
In the English Premier League, Manchester City played 6 games and won 6 times. They scored 27 goals and conceded 6 also. Haaland scored 17 goals. Here is more data for you.
Fulham played 6 games and won 2 times. They failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, the same side scored 9 goals and conceded 11 also. Alexander scored 9 goals.
We have seen a change in the team result.
If we compare the betting odds of teams, then Manchester City picked a 1/12 betting price versus 22/1 for Fulham. On the other side, the remaining 19/2 numbers will go to the drawn game. Here is more data for you.
From the above data, Manchester City is a smart side to win.
I have tried my best to leave useful information for you. We have checked that Manchester City is a better side. They remained well all the time. All the data have been taken from reliable sources. Fulham failed to perform in tough games. In the end, Manchester City is ready to win another match of the English Premier League.