Marseille vs Sporting Lisbon Match Review

Marseille vs Sporting Lisbon Match Review

October 2, 2022 Sports Betting

Marseille vs Sporting Lisbon Match Review

I have checked the result of two teams and found a huge change in the performance. Yes, Sporting Lisbon failed in only one game from the last six matches. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the UEFA champions league. All the data have been taken from reliable sources. I am going to compare all numbers of these two teams.

Latest performance

According to the latest performance, Marseille played six games and won 3 times. They failed in a couple of games also. The remaining game did not take any side.

On the other side, Sporting Lisbon also took part in six games and won 5 times. They failed in the remaining one game also.

Head to Head

Both sides did not face each other in recent matches. So, we cannot take any decision on its behalf of it.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Sporting Lisbon will not change its lineup in this game. They would like to maintain a winning line up.

Results in the last six games

Marseille : W,W,W,L,L,D

Sporting Lisbon : W,W,W,W,W,L

You can see that Sporting is a better side to win this game. They remained well in 5 back to back games of the season.


According to predictions, Marseille picked a 30% chance to win. On the other side, Sporting Lisbon also gained a 41% chance to win. The remaining 29% chances will go to a draw match.

Goals in the UEFA Champions

In the same league, Marseille played one game and failed in it. Whereas, they scored 3 goals and conceded one also.

On the other side, Sporting Lisbon also took part in one game and remained well in it. They scored 3 goals and conceded 0 also. Gomes scored one goal in that game. These numbers will help you to predict the best side of the day.

Red and yellow cards

I have checked the red card numbers of the teams. Marseille faced one red card in recent matches. Whereas, Sporting Lisbon faced only 2 yellow cards. It is a huge change between the two teams.

Marseille vs Sporting Lisbon Betting Odds

If we compare the betting price of teams, then Sporting Lisbon picked 21/10 numbers. On the other side, Marseille also gained 13/10 numbers of winning betting. The remaining 5/2 numbers will go to the drawn game. Here are the statistics of teams.


Sporting Lisbon proved well in the last matches. They have won a couple of the last two matches. Here are betting tips.

Betting Tips

If we compare betting tips of teams, then Sporting Lisbon has maximum chances to win the game.

Final Words

Have you read all the above information? If you have done it, then it is not a big deal to compare the facts and figures. At the end of predictions, we do not have two opinions, Lisbon is ready to win another game. They showed one side performance in the last many games.