Nanters vs Auxerre Match Review
December 2, 2022
Nantes did well in the recent matches of French League 1. They can win another game of French League 1. The betting review has consisted of latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the French League 1, and much more data. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. Here is more detail for you.
Nantes played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 1 game and three matches did not take any side. On the other side, Auxerre also took part in six games and won 1 time. They failed in 3 games and 2 matches and did not take any chance.
So, you have seen that Nantes is a better team to win the game. Do not forget to take the risk.
Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here is more data for you.
According to expectations, there will not be any change in the final XI of the two teams. The failure of any side can change any player.
If we compare the predictions, then Nantes picked a 55% chance to win. On the other side, Auxerrer picked a 20% chance to win. The remaining 25% chance will go to drawing the match.
Red and yellow cards
If we check the red and yellow cards, then Nantes faced 3 yellow cards and one red card. Whereas, Auxerre also faced 2 yellow cards and one red card. Here are the goals in the French League 1.
Nantes and Auxerre Goals
Nantes played 7 games and won 2 times. They failed in one game and 4 matches did not take any side. On the other hand, they scored 11 goals and conceded 9 also. Moses scored 5 goals.
Auxerre played 8 games and won 1 time. They failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw one match. They scored 7 goals and conceded 22 also. Costa scored 2 goals for you.
Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games. So, there will not any pressure in this game.
According to us, Nantes picked more betting prices verses, Auxerre. You can choose the Nantes for predictions. They remained undefeated in the last 2 games of a back-to-back.
According to betting tips, Nantes has maximum chances to win the game. They did well in the past matches of the season.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In betting, you need to take risks all the time. All the data have been taken from official sources. We made these predictions on the behalf of the past data. If you do not have any experience, then you need to stay away from betting. It demands some risk for the gamblers.