Newcastle United vs Chelsea Match Review
November 6, 2022
The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Premier League. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to compare the data of teams. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Newcastle United played six games and won 5 times they succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Chelsea also took part in six games and won 3 times. They failed in one game and 2 matches did not take any side.
Results in the last six games
Newcastle United: W, W, W, W, W, D
Chelsea: W, W, W, L, D, D
Newcastle United did not lose even a single game in the last six games. It is a major change between the two sides.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in March 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of Chelsea. It will create some more pressure on another side.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.
Newcastle United picked a 26% chance to win the game. Whereas, Chelsea 48% chance to win the game. Here are 26% chances to win the game.
Red and yellow cards
These two sides did not face any yellow cards in the latets games. However, no one faced and red card. here are goals in the English Premier League.
Goals in the English Premier League
Chelsea played 7 games and won 3 times. They scored 16 goals and conceded 5 goals. Almiron scored 7 goals. Almiron scored 3 goals for the team.
Chelsea played 7 games and won 3 times. They failed in three games and succeeded to draw one game. The same side scored 7 goals and conceded 10 also. Raheem scored 3 goals.
In the English Premier League, Chelsea is a better side to win the game. Chelsea failed in three back-to-back games of the English Premier League. Here are the betting odds of Chelsea and Newcastle United.
Newcastle United vs Chelsea Betting Odds
Newcastle United picked a 7/5 betting price versus 9/5 for Chelsea. The remaining 12/5 numbers will go to the drawn game. Here is more data on the team.
Newcastle United did not lose even a single game in the last some games. It will help this team to maintain pressure.
Newcastle United will win the game easily. The other expected result is to draw a game. Here are the final tips for both sides.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. Newcastle United did not lose even a single game in the last six games. They are ready to win another game in the English Premier League. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you face any issues, then you can get and compare more detail. In betting, you need to take some risk.