Nice vs Lille Match Review
January 1, 2023
Both sides have different wins in the latest games of French League 1. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the French League 1, and much more. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Here are complete facts and figures for you.
Nice played six games and won 2 times in that matches. On the other side. Lille also took part in six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Let’s see which will be the best lineup for this game.
Head to head
These couple sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 1-2 in the favor of Nice. that is the reason to choose this side as compared to another one.
If we see predictions, then Nice picked a 43% chance to win. On the other side, Lille also gained a 29% chance to win the game. The remaining 28% chance will go to drawing the match. Here are the goals in the French League 1.
Nice and Lille Goals
In the French League 1, Nice played 8 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games also. On the other hand, they scored 6 goals and conceded 9 also. Andy scored 5 goals. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
On the other side, Lille played 8 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 3 games also. They scored 14 goals and conceded 8 also. Jonathan scored 9 goals for the side.
Nice did not lose any game from the last six games. The same side also won the head-to-head game.
Red and yellow cards
I have checked the red and yellow cards of teams and found different results in that aspects. Yes, Nice faced 4 yellow cards and one red card. On the other side, Lille also faced 10 yellow cards and 0 red cards. It only changes between two sides of French League 1. Let’s see which will be the winner of the day.
I tried my best to explain the major features of teams and players. If you still have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the Nice as a better side. They won the head-to-head game and did not fail any game from the last 6. That is the reason to choose it as compared to another one. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. Nice is a better side.