Paris Saint Germain vs Rennes Match Review
March 13, 2023
PSG is ready to win another game of French League 1. They did well in the past matches. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any change in the result. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more information. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.
PSG played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 0 matches. On the other side, Rennes also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw one match also.
Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the match. If we see the latest result, then PSG would like to play with the same lineup.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of PSG. Yes, they can win another game of French League 1. Here are the predictions of teams.
According to Paris Saint Germain, they picked a 58% chance to win. On the other side, Rennes also gained a 21% chance to win. The remaining 21% chance will go to drawing the match. Here are the goals in the French League 1.
Paris Saint-Germain and Rennes Goals
In the French League 1, PSG played 13 games and won 11 times. The same side failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 34 goals and conceded 15 also. Lottin scored 19 goals for the side.
On the other side, Rennes also played 13 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 5 matches also. They scored 15 goals and conceded 18 also. Martin scored 9 goals for the side. Let’s see which is a better side.
Paris Saint-Germain vs Rennes Betting Odds
If we see the odds of teams, then PSG picked a 4/9 rate versus 9/2 for Rennes. The remaining 18/5 numbers will go to draw the match of the league. We made these odds and tips according to the demand of viewers. No one is responsible for any change in result.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more detail. We are not responsible for any result according to predictions, PSG is ready to win an other game of French League 1. They did not lose even a single game from the last 10 games. That is the reason to choose PSG as a better side. Both sides succeeded to do more goals in the latest games. Let’s see which is a better side to win. In the end, pick PSG as the winner.