Portugal vs Switzerland Match Review
December 4, 2022
There is a small change in the performance of the two sides. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the World cup 2022. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. All the data have been taken from official sources. In betting, you need to take some risk always. Here are the major features of teams.
Portugal played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw one time. Whereas, Switzerland also took part in six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 2 games. Here is head to head detail and predictions.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.
Head to head
If we check the head-to-head results, then Portugal remained undefeated by 2-0. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
According to predictions, Portugal picked a 48% chance to win. Whereas, Switzerland also gained a 25% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the match.
Goals in the world cup 2022
In the world cup 2022, Portugal played 3 games and won 2 times. They scored 6 goals and conceded 4 also. Bruno scored 2 goals for the side.
If we check the result of another side in the world cup 2022, then Switzerland played 3 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in one match also. Breel scored 2 goals for its side.
Red and yellow cards
According to the red and yellow cards of teams, then Portugal faced 2 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Whereas, Switzerland also faced 2 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Here is more detailed information.
Portugal vs Switzerland Betting Odds
In betting odds of teams, then Portugal faced 9/10 being price versus 10/3 for Switzerland. The remaining 23/10 numbers will go to draw the match. Betting prices showed that Switzerland is ready to win another game of the world cup 2022.
Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games.
If we check the betting tips of teams, then Switzerland is ready to win another game of the World cup. The other expected result is to draw the match. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
I tried my best to leave useful data for you. If you still face any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Switzerland is ready to win the game. It is a pre-quarter final game of the world cup 2022. The winner of this game will go to the super 8 of the world cup 2022. All the data have been taken from official sources. In betting, you must have to take the risk. I took the official data and compare them to each other.