PSG vs Nice Match Review

PSG vs Nice Match Review

September 28, 2022 Sports Betting

PSG vs Nice Match Review

PSG did well in all the latest games of Fench League 1. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the Fench League 1. After reading the content, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to explain all the major features of the match. Let’s start the task without wasting my time. Here is the complete detail of the game.

Latest performance

PSG played six games and won all the time. The same side failed in 0 games. On the other side, Nice also took part in six games and won a couple of times. Nice failed in 4 back to back games.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. No one would like to change the latest winning squads.

Results in the last six games


Nice : W,W,L,L,L,L

Both teams are very far from each other according to the results. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in March 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of Nice. Nice can create pressure in this game. Read the predictions of games.


If we see predictions, then PSG picked 71% chances to win. On the other side, Nice also gained a 12% chance to win. The remaining 17% chances will go to a draw game.

Goals in the French League 1

In the French League 1, PSG played 3 games and won 2 times. They succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, they scored 7 goals and conceded 3 also. Neymar scored 8 goals.

On the other side, Nice played 4 games and won 2 times. They failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 4 goals and conceded 3 also. Andy scored 3 goals.

Betting Odds

PSG picked a 2/13 betting price versus 16/1 for Nice. Moreover, 15/2 numbers will go to the drawn match.


PSG remained undefeated in the last 4 back to back games.

PSG can put more pressure on the other team.

Betting tips

According to betting tips, both sides will do 3.5 an average score. No one can win this game. I tried my best to release these predictions.

Final Words

If you have checked all the latest results above, then it is not a big deal to compare the teams. Yes, PSG did not lose even a single game in the last six matches. It is a vital change in the performance of teams. On the other side, Nice failed in three back-to-back games. In the end, we are in the favor of PSG rather than the other side. In betting, you have to take some risks always. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. We picked data and compared it for you.