RB Leipzig vs FC Bayern Munchen Match Review
December 21, 2022
Leipzig and FC Bayern are going to play an important game of the season. Both sides would like to win this game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips predictions, goals in the Season, and statistics. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Here is more data for you.
RB played six games and won all the time. The same side did not lose any game. On the other side, Bayern also played six games and won all the matches. Both side did not lose any game in the season. It is not an easy task to predict the best side of the day.
Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the match.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in Feb 2022. The final result was 3-2 in the favor of FC. let’s see which is a better side to win the game. Here is more data to win.
RB Leipzig vs FC Bayern München Predictions
If we see the predictions of teams, then RB picked a 32% chance to win. On the other side, FC Bayern also gained a 46% chance to win. The remaining 22% chance will go to drawing the match.
RB Leipzig and FC Bayern München Goals
In the German Bundesliga, RB played 7 games and won 6 times. They failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw 6 matches also. The same side scored 19 goals and conceded 5 also. Christopher scored 12 goals for the side.
On the other side, Muchhen played 8 games and won 5 times. They failed in one 1 game and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. Jamal scored 9 goals.
RB Leipzig vs FC Bayern München Betting Odds
If we check the betting price of teams, then RB picked a 12/5 betting price versus 20/23 for Bayern. On the other hand, 3/1 numbers will go to draw the match. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
According to the overall results, both sides have the same chance to win. Because a couple of sides succeeded in all the games of the league.
Red and yellow cards
There is a small change in the result of teams. Yes, RB faced 6 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other hand, FC Bayern also faced 8 yellow cards.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. Let; ‘s see which is a better side to win. These teams are experienced in the format of this season. You have checked that there is not any change in the performance of players. So, you have to take some risk in betting. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting.