Real Betis vs Almeria Match Review

Real Betis vs Almeria Match Review

October 17, 2022 Sports Betting

Real Betis vs Almeria Match Review

The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, prediciotns, statistics, and goals in the Spanish La Liga. after getting all information, you can make prediciotns. Do not forget to take the risk. Here is the complete detail of the latets games for the two teams. All the data have been taken from official sources.

Latest performance

Real Betis played six games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and one match did not take any side. On the other side, Almeria also took part ins the six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games.

Results in the last six games

Real Betis : W,W,W,L,L,D

Almeria : W,W,L,L,L,L

Both sides have a complete change in the results of teams.

Head to Head

Both side did not play to each other in recent matches. So, we cannot take any decision on its behalf of it.


According to predictions, Real Betis picked a 65% chance to win. On the other side, Almeria also gained a 14% chance to win. The remaining 21% chances will go to the drawn game.

Goals in the Spanish La Liga

In Spanish La Liga, Real Betis played 4 games and won all the time. They scored 7 goals and conceded 1 also. Borja scored 6 goals.

Almeria also took part in 4 games and failed in three games. They succeeded to draw one match also. The same side scored one goal and conceded 7 also. Large also scored 2 goals.

Betting Odds

Real Betis picked a 4/7 betting price versus 5/1 for Almeria. Whereas, 16/5 numbers will go t the drawn game. Here are the statistics of teams.

According to betting odds, Almeria has better numbers to win the game. Let’s see what is going to happen in the next games.

so, Almeria created all the things in the latets games. Real Betis are ready to win the game. Here are statistics of the two sides.


Real Betis played 5 games and remained undefeated in all the last games. So, we can choose this side for a better result in the next game

Betting Tips

Both sides will do scores in this game. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.


Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the match. According to updates, Almeria would like to play with the same lineup. Here is more data for you.

Red and yellow cards

Both sides just faced yellow cards in the recent matches. However, no one faced any red cards in the last matches.

Final words

I tried my best to explain all the major features of the game. If you still have any issues, then you can compare them to another side. In betting, you always need to take the risk. Almeria created more positive results in the last six games. So, we can choose this side to place a bet. We are not responsible for any kind of result.