October 5, 2022 Sports Betting
Real Madrid is one of the best sides in the Champions League. They can win another game of the season. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the UEFA Champions League. After getting all information, you can make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful data for you. Here is the complete detail of the latets games.
Real Madrid played six games and won 5 times. They also failed in one match. On the other side, Donestk also took part in six games and won one match. The same side failed in one match and 2 matches did not leave any result. Here is head to head and predictions of games.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in November 2021. The final result was 2-1 in the favor of Real Madrid. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.
Real Madrid picked 78% chances to win. On the other side, Donetsk also gained an 8% chance to carry the day. The remaining 14% chance will go to a draw game. Here are the goals in the recent matches.
Goals in the Champions League
In the UEFA Champions League, Real Madrid played one game and won it. They scored 2 goals and conceded 0 also. On the other side, Marco scored one goal. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match also.
On the other side, Donetsk played one game and remained undefeated in it. They scored 4 goals and conceded 1 also. Marian scored 2 goals. It is a huge change in the performance of teams.
Real Madrid picked ⅙ betting price versus 15/1 for Donestk. the remaining 7/1 numbers will go to the drawn game.
Real Madrid remained undefeated in the last 4 back to back games of the same league.
If we compare the betting tips of teams, then both sides will do 3.5 average goals in this match. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Real Madrid would like to enter with the same squad in the match.
Results in the last six games
Real Madrid : W,W,W,W,W,D
Donestk : W,L,L,L,D,D
It is too much change in the performance of the two teams. Real Madrid did not lose even a single game in the last six games.
Red and yellow cards
If we check the red and yellow cards of teams. Then, no one faced any red card in the latets games. However, these couple of sides conceded 2,2 yellow cards.
If you have read all the above information, then it is not a big issue for anyone to declare the best side of the day. Yes, Real Madrid is a better side to win this game with maximum margin. The same side also did well in head to head game.