March 5, 2023 Sports Betting
Roma is a much better side in this game. They can win any match from this format. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. we are not responsible for any change in the result. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game of the league.
Real Sociedad played six games and won 1 time. The same sie failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw three matches also. On the other side, Roma also played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. According to resorts, no one will change any player in the coming game of the league.
Head to Head
These couple sides did not meet each other in recent times. so we cannot take any chance and result from these sources.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, Roma faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Real Sociedad also conceded 9yellow cards and 0 red cards.
These couple of sides posted goals in the recent matches of the Europa league.
Odds and tips
On the behalf of the important data of teams in the overall result, Roma is ready to win another game. They will surely get more rates in this game.
According to predictions, Roma can get a 70% chance to win. On the other side, Real Sociedad also has a 30% chance to win. Both sides did not meet each other in recent times. Here are the goals in the league.
In the Europa League, Real Sociedad played 3 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 1 game and succeeded to draw 0 matches also. They scored 5 goals and conceded 2 also. Brais scored 2 goals for the side.
On the other side, Roma also played 4 games and succeeded to draw one match also. They failed in 2 games also. The entire side scored 4 goals and conceded 5 also. Paulo scored 3 goals for the side. It is a large change between the two sides of the league. Let’s see which is a better side.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. No one is responsible for any change in the game. All the data have been taken from real spots. If you face some problems with data, then do not forget to take some risks. According to recent matches, Roma can also win this game. However, we must have to take some risks. In predictions, no one can declare 100% accurate results in the coming matches.