Sampdoria vs Roma Match Review
October 17, 2022
Sampdoria needs to win this game. They failed in a lot of games in the past. The same side has the last chance to prove him in this game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, prediciotns, and goals in the Italian Series A. after getting all information, you can make predictions.
Sampdoria played six games and failed in 4 games. The same side also succeeded to draw in two matches. On the other side, Roma also played six games and won three times. They failed in 2 games and one match did not take any side.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of Roma. it showed a great change between the expected results of teams.
Results in the last six games
Sampdoria : L,L,L,L,D,D
Roma : W,W,W,L,D,D
We have seen a huge change in the expected result of teams on the behalf of data.
If we see predictions, then Sampdoria picked an 18% chance to win. On the other hand, Roma also gained 58% chances to carry the day. The remaining 24% chances will go to the drawn game.
Goals in the Italian Series A
In the Italian Series A, Sampordia played 5 games and won 0 times. They failed in three games and 2 matches did not take any side. On the other hand, they scored 2 goals and conceded 8 also. Fillo scored 2 goals for the team.
On the other hand, Roma also took part in 5 games and won 3 times. They failed in one game and one match did not take any side. On the other hand, the same side scored 6 goals and conceded 7 also. Paulo scored 5 goals.
You have checked the huge change between the two sides. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, both sides faced only yellow cards in this season. No one faced any red cards from the last game.
If we see betting odds, then Sampordia picked a 4/1 betting price versus 7/10 for another side. The remaining 11/4 numbers will go to the drawn game.
Roma played 2 games and won a couple of times. Let’s see which is a better side in this game.
Both sides have the same chance to do scores in this game. So, you can easily choose the best side of the day.
According to the above data, Roma has the maximum chance to win the game. So, we cannot take any chance to alter the result. In betting, you have to take risks always. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting.