Sassuolo vs Sampordia Match Review
December 5, 2022
I have not seen a big change in the results of teams. Yes, both sides remained undefeated in the same number of matches. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the Italian Series A. all the data are genuine and taken from official sources. Let’s see which is a better side to carry the day.
Sassuolo played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Sampordia also took part in six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 5 games.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in February 2022. The final result was 4-0 in the favor of Sampordia. Here are the predicitons of teams.
Sassuolo picked a 52% chance to win. On the other side, Sampordia also gained a 23% chance to win. The remaining 25% chance will go to drawing the match. Let s see which is a better side to win.
Sassuolo and Sampdoria Goals
In the Italian Series A, Sassuolo played 7 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches. They scored 11 goals and conceded 7 also. Davide scored 4 goals for its side.
Sampdoria played 7 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 matches and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 4 goals and conceded 14 goals. Filip scored 2 goals.
Red and yellow cards
If we compare the red and yellow cards, both sides faced 2,2 yellow cards. No one faced any red cards in the last six games. Let’s see which is a better side to carry the day.
Sassuolo vs Sampdoria Betting Odds
If w compare the betting price, then Sassuolo picked the 8/11 betting price versus 7/2 for Sampordia. The remaining 14/5 numbers will go to draw the match. Let’s see which is a better side of the day.
Both sides succeeded to do goals in the recent games. There is not any pressure on any side.
I have checked the betting tips, both sides are going to play a draw game. No one will do any goal in this game. Here are the final predictions for you.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, both sides have the same chance to win the match. I took all the data from Italian Series A. all the features are original and taken from the best sources. The best gambler is one who took the official data and compared it. These two sides failed in 4 and 5 matches respectively. So, no one is a prominent side to win the game.