Swansea City vs Coventry City Match Review
April 2, 2023
Coventry City is a much better side to win the game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any change in the result. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. Here are the complete facts and figures.
Swansea played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match also. Coventry City also played six games and won 3 times.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Yes, no one would like to alter any player in this game.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in December 2022. The final result was 3-3 in the favor of two sides. Yes, we cannot take any result on the behalf of this data.
Swansea City vs Coventry City Predictions
If we see predictions, then Swansea picked a 35% chance to win. Whereas, Coventry City also gained a 39% chance to win. The remaining 26% chance will go to drawing the game of the league.
Swansea City and Coventry City Goals
In the English Football League, Swansea played 19 games and won 8 times. The same side failed in 8 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 30 goals and conceded 28 also. Piore scored 13 goals for the side.
Coventry City played 19 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 6 matches also. They scored 23 goals and conceded 20 also. Viktor scored 18 goals for the side. Here are the odds and tips.
Swansea City vs Coventry City Betting Odds
Swansea picked 13/8 numbers versus 17/10 for another side. Yes, the remaining 21/10 numbers will go to draw the game of the league.
Swansea City vs Coventry City Stats
Both sides succeeded in doing goals in the last six games of the league. It is a good option to release pressure.
Yellow and red cards
Both sides faced only yellow cards in the last six games of the English football league. Yes, Swansea faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Whereas, Coventry also faced 6 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. In predictions, we assume the data from past sources and make predictions for the next game. Anything may happen at any time. Both sides are not too far from each other. We have seen some changes in results also. At the last, I would like to ask you to choose Swansea as a better side. They can ruin the other side by doing well all the time. That is the end of the review.