Swansea City vs Norwich City Match Review
November 29, 2022
There is one game change between the performance of the two sides. Yes, Swansea is struggling in this game. The betting review has consisted of latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English football league. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to compare the data.
Swansea City played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in one game and 4 matches did not leave any results.
On the other side, Norwich City also took part in six games and won 2 times. the same side failed in 2 games and 2 matches did not leave any results.
Both sides did not leave any news about the final lineup of teams. However, we are expecting the same squads in this game.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, both sides faced 2,2, and yellow cards. Moreover, no one faced any red card. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Swansea City vs Norwich City Head-to-Head
Both sides faced each other in March 2022. The final result was 2-0 in the favor of Swansea. It will put some pressure on the other side
If we compare the predictions of teams, then Swansea picked a 33% chance to win. On the other side, Norwich City also conceded a 40% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the match.
Goals in the English Football League
In the English Football League, Swansea played 10 games and won 5 times. the same side failed in 3 games and 2 matches did not leave any results. They scored 15 goals and conceded 13 also. All the players did well in the last some games. Joel scored 5 goals for the team.
On the other side, Norwich City played 10 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 4 games and 2 matches did not leave any results. They scored 11 goals and conceded 11 also. Josh scored 9 goals for the side.
Swansea City vs Norwich City Betting Odds
It is essential to compare the betting odds of teams. Swansea picked a 7/5 betting price versus 9/5 for Norwich City. the remaining 12/5 numbers will go to draw the match.
Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. We have checked that Norwich City is a little bit better side than the other. They did well in all the last games. Moreover, all the players are on the team to play better. After comparing all the major features, you can easily take the decision. However, in betting, anything may happen at any time. Moreover, Norwich scored more goals and remained undefeated in more matches. An injury before the game can change the whole side of the game. So, be ready to take risks all the time.