Torino vs Napoli Italian Series A Match Review
March 15, 2023
Napoli is ready to win another game in the league. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result. If you feel any issue, then you can take and compare more and more data. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. Here are the complete facts and figures.
Torino played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 matches and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Napoli also played six games and won 5 times. The same side failed in one game also.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. No one would like to change any player in this game.
Yellow and red cards
According to the red and yellow cards, there is not any big change in the aspect. Yes, Torino faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards.on the other side, Napoli also faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.
Odds and tips
If we see odds and tips, then Torino is ready to win another game of the league. The same side remained well in 5 matches from six. That is the reason to get more rate in this match. Here are head-to-head and predicitons of teams.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 3-1 in the favor of Napoli. They can win this game with the maximum margin. We made these odds and tips on the behalf of the past data.
If we see predictions, then Torino picked a 24% chance to win. On the other side, Napoli also gained a 46% chance to win. The remaining 30% chance will go to drawing the match. Here are the goals in the Italian Series A
Torino and Napoli’s Goals
In the Italian Series A, Torino played 12 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 11 goals and conceded 8 also. Antonio scored 7 goals for the side.
On the other side, Napoli also played 13 games and won 11 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also. Let’s see which is a good side in this match.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. We are not responsible for any change in the result. Let’s see which is a better side to win. All the data have been taken from official sources. Napoli is ready o win another game in the league. We made these tips on the behalf of the past data.