Udinese vs Verona Match Review
January 2, 2023
Udinese did not win even a single game in the last six games. On the other side, Veron also created the same result in this department. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Italian series A, and statistics. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Udinese played six games and failed in 2 games. The same side succeeded to draw 4 matches also. On the other side, Veron also played six games and failed in all matches. Here are the complete functions and features of teams.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. According to us, there will not be any change in the final lineup.
Head to Head
If we see head-to-head results, then both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 1-2 in the favor of Udinese. That is the reason to take the side of the same side.
If we see predictions, then Undiesen picked a 44% chance to win. On the other side, Verona also gained a 30% chance to win. The remaining 26% chance will go to drawing the match.
Udinese and Verona Goals
In the Italian Series A, Udinese played 7 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 12 goals and conceded 6 also. Beto scored 6 goals for the side.
On the next side, Verona played 7 games and won 0 times. They failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. The same side scored 4 goals and conceded 12 also. Henry scored 2 goals for the side. It is the major change between the two sides of Italian Series A.
Both side did not win even a single game in the last six games of Italian Series A. it is a bad performance by any side of Italian Series A.
Red and yellow cards
According to the red and yellow cards, there is much change in this department also. Udinese faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Veron also faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. It is a major change between the two sides of Italian Series A.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the Udinese as a better side. Let’s see what is going to happen in this most important game of Italian Series A. that is the end of the review with the Udinese as the winner of the day.