Verona vs Cremonese Match Review
December 9, 2022
Verona did not win even a single game of Italian Series A. after getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful information for you. If you still face any issues, then you can get and compare more data. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, predictions, statistics, and goals in the Italian Series A. do not forget to take the risk.
Verona played six games and did not win even a single game. Moreover, Cremenose also took part in six games and failed in 2 matches. The same side also succeeded to draw 4 matches.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2019. The final result was 1-2 in the favor of Cremonese. Here are the predicitons of teams.
If we check the predictions of teams, Verona picked a 54% chance to win. On the other hand, Cremonese also gained a 21% chance to win. The remaining 25% chances to draw the game.
Red and yellow cards
Both sides faced only yellow cards. Verona faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards.on the other hand, Cremonese also faced 5 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
Cremonese will win this game. The other expected result is to draw the match. No one succeeded in any game from the last six games.
Verona and Cremonese Goals
In the Italian Seris A, Verona played 8 games and won 1 time. They failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 0 matches. The same side scored 8 goals and conceded 17 also. Henry scored 2 goals.
On the other hand, Cremonese played 8 games and won 0 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches. They scored 9 goals and conceded 15 goals. David scored 3 goals. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Verona vs Cremonese Betting Odds
In betting odds, Verona picked a 21/20 betting price versus 23/10 for Cremonese. The remaining 5/2 numbers will go to draw the match. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Both sides succeeded in doing goals in the last six games of Italian Series A.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can get and compare more detail. In the end, I would like to ask you that no one succeeded to win the last some games. We cannot take any decision on the behalf of the past data. We made these predictions on the behalf of the latest date. Verona failed in all the last games. Let’s see which is a better side to win. In the head-to-head game, we failed to take any decision on its behalf of it. That is the end of the review.